I haven't written a blog in soo long. Well here is something semi-interesting: Our trip to Orlando!(including outings to all Disney World parks and Universal Studios!) It was fun but very exhausting. We had a great time even though it rained alot and Seth got sick and I got in a stupid fight with some French lady( I admit it was stupid and pointless, but sometimes your nerves get a little ragged, even on vacation). So sorry French lady,I should have apologized and let it go. But lets get to the fun stuff!

In front of Cinderella's Castle at Disney World Magic Kingdom. Its pretty much the same as Disney Land, 'cept the Castle is a heckofalot bigger. And the teacups were closed for renovation, my favorite ride! I was disappointed about that.

We took a day to go exploring at Universal Studios. We rode this massive rollercoaster called the Hulk. We rode in the front row and I guess my hair was pretty crazy after we got off it. Shame we didn't get a pic of that.

With Captain America, yo! I got a pic with him just so my nephews could see it and think that I'm even cooler now.

One of the reasons we went to Universal Studios is because I really wanted to go to the new Harry Potter theme park. Its not very big, its just a small part within the park, but it was still awesome! Here we are enjoying some ButterBeer. It's like cream soda but more carmelly and with extra cream stuff on top. So yummy!

Hogwarts Castle. It has a cool ride inside. We waited 45 mins for that, the longest wait of the whole trip. Most rides we went to at Disney World and here were 5-10 mins, not bad!

Looking around the Harry Potter village. They also had a rollercoaster here called the Dueling Dragons. Its one of those where your feet hang free.

With Hogwarts students!

Back at Disney World we played around Epcot and met Minnie Mouse. It was a day that rained alot, you can see that my shirt is wet. One of the cool things about Disney World is there is characters out every where! I think you see them alot more than at Disney Land.

The famous Epcot ball thing.

Caught a showing of Captain EO

Played around with some Astronaut helmets. They have this Mission Space Ride that is really cool and simulates a shuttle launch and landing on Mars.

At Disney's Animal Kingdom we had a fun time. There was this Safari around the animal refuge, with all these cool African animals, lots of walking trails with more animals and birds, a petting zoo (as pictured above), rides (Expedition Everest is awesome), a cute dinosaur themed part, and Finding Nemo: the musical (so cute!). I think it was my favorite park out of all the Disney ones and think thats the only reason I would go back. Hollywood Studios was cool, but it's where I got into the fight with the french lady, Seth was sick, and the Fantasmic show got rained out so we didn't get to see it.

Oh, and the Turkey Leg! gotta have one of those if you go the Disney World!
So thats all I have for now. I've been busy with the new house. I've been decorating alot and have done tons of painting. New pics will come soon!
4 comments:
oh that looks like SO much fun! They didn't have the Hogwarts castle and stuff when we were there, that looks cool!
Your trip looks AWESOME! I still can't believe that Seth's company took you guys! Amazing! Are they looking for a telecommuter? :)
thanks you guys! I was glad we got to see the Harry Potter park, but it was so packed! it had cool stores from the books but there were so many people it was hard to really look in them. I wanted to get a pack of those funny jelly beans, but they were $10 for a little package! I was too cheap to get those!
Post a Comment