Thursday, December 31, 2009

End of Year Wrapup


Wow! I can't believe 2009 is already over. Time goes by faster and faster. It's been a good year. We've had lots of fun. We've been to Park City twice, Goblin Valley, Washington, and Disneyland. We've ridden our bikes more this year, making use of our new bike rack. Its been great for me not having a job and being available to help out family (Peter is especially grateful). We were happy Ben was living closer to us most of the year and got to spend more time with his family. Mae got engaged and is starting off the new year as a married woman on Jan. 9th. Lots of exciting things have happened, like selling our townhouse and building a new house that will be done in April.
Here's some pics that haven't been posted yet. Happy New Year!

Starting off with some Disneyland pics of our trip in October



Silly Time with Zach!
Boys on Christmas morning

Us with the our tree we bought on clearance last year ($7.00!)
I want presents! I want preseeeents!!!

Looking cute in the Panda hats Dad brought back from his trip to China!

1 comment:

hillary said...

Hi Molly! It's good to see you're doing well. I can't wait to see pics of your new house - how exciting!