Saturday, April 18, 2009

TWILIGHT B-day!(Jenny turns 25)


Haven't blogged in a long time, wow! Anyways, one thing I did this week was throw my sis-in-law Jenny a surprise twilight party for her 25th birthday. It was a success in that we did surprise her! It was at my house. I wish I had some more photos, but my camera ran out of batteries, the dang thing. Anyway, here are some pics.

I got her a twilight poster and put her face on it so she could be Bella. I had everyone sign it, sort of like a big b-day card. Peter asked me why I didn't put his face in it too.. I told him it would ruin the fantasy if it was his face...
Some decorations and food. Jenny's sis-in-law Trisha said "Wow, I thought you said we were just having a few snacks!" Well, that is a few snacks for a party, in my family, thats how we roll. Its practically a sin to my Mom not to feed guests!
I made a cake to look like the book. It turned out alright.
The Birthday Girl! Isn't she cute?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow! that looks amazing! i'm so totally impressed! the cake!! dang! well good job! i approve of the snacks, btw, i couldn't agree more. food food food!