So, anyone who knows me, knows I am a big fan of Lost. I always liked the concept of being trapped on a deserted island, only this is far more interesting than anything I could have dreamed of. But it's on hiatus...again...why do they tease us so? At least it's back in April this time istead of waiting for 8 months. So to all you die hard Lost fans out there, here's some websites to tide you over.this is a great message board for the recent episodes of lost.
I think this dude has got most of it figured out. its a great thoery on time travel and how Ben set a time machine made by DHARMA in a loop to keep the island hidden in time. Thus by pushing the button in the hatch every 108 minutes, it reset the time machine and kept the island hidden. Anyway, its a way interesting theory.




2 comments:
I'm bummed Lost is on hold too. I haven't checked out the links yet, but the theory you mentioned is great! I totally wouldn't have thought of that!
i love those photos of zach too! also do you have peter's email so i can send them to him?
Post a Comment